Photographer of the Year 2010: Overall Winner

Photographer of the Year 2010: Overall Winner


Jon Wright named as this year's Digital Camera Photographer of the Year 2010 competition winner, bagging £10,000 for his picture 'Exit Wave'.

After months of waiting, the Digital Camera Photographer of the Year 2010 can finally be revealed.

Exit Wave by Jon Wright of Australia is the winning photograph in this year's competition chosen from over 114,000 entries.

Of the photograph Jon says, "This underwater photograph was taken at Duranbah beach near the Gold Coast City in Australia. Beautiful clear waters and fine waves were on offer. As the set waves approach, I held my breath and dived deep, opening my eyes underwater to get myself in the perfect position. Shooting on high-speed continuous enabled me to choose the perfect single shot."
Adrenaline - 2nd place: Fire Fighter by Buchachon Petthanya (Thailand)"Firefighters put out a wildfire on my drive home in Thailand."



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 msi.my and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.